Information and Communication
The school curriculum leverages on the use of ICT to develop our Montfortians to be future ready. The key tenets driving our Future Ready Curriculum are :
- Preparing our students for the uncertain future
- Equipping them with the necessary soft skills:
curiosity, creativity, working in teams, communication, resilience, dare to
- Exposing them to emerging technology.
- Equipping them with technical skillset to work
with tools and craftwork.
- Encouraging them to be environmentally friendly
The core program that we have in place is our Computational Thinking Program (CTP). The CTP spreads over 6 years and our students are exposed to coding and are provided with opportunities to apply their coding knowledge to work on projects that range from robotics, drones, app design, hackathons and projects. The coding knowledge is also weaved into other subjects such as Maths and Science.
|Boys at work during Computational Thinking||Putting their programming to the test|